Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Independence?

According to Chaucer, women want to do whatever they want. In other words, they want to have control over other people. Although I do want to do what I please and have control over other people, I disagree with him because I want something else. Definitely, I cannot generalize about every woman because we are quite unique and our requests may differ; therefore there is not a universal truth for all of us. Thus, I can only express my desires. During my whole life I have thought of myself as being very independent, but what I want the most is protection. I want someone to be there for me every time I need; I want someone I can rely on. And that is what I have been looking for in my entire life. I simply want to depend on somebody.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Carolina what you said is very important to every person in this world, especially women, who each of them is different (thoughts, feelings, culture, and so on). One of the most important things women want is respect, therefore we need to respect each other opinions, beliefs, thoughts and feelings. Perhaps I do not think like you sometimes, but I tolerate and respect your all opinions.

Take Care!!